The Spectrum Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in building a highly successful sales, retention and customer care culture inside their store. Actively and consistently supports efforts of their team to engage customers in a retail environment and drives the sale of Charter product and services. Consistently demonstrates excellent leadership and coaching skills to create a motivated work environment where employees can excel.
- Partners with their manager to build employee engagement and high performing teams by recruiting, training and retaining the best talent within their span of control.
- Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of their teams and partners with management on change efforts as needed.
- Ensures sales teams are retaining customers through positive customer relationship building, diffusing customer escalations, utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques to overcome objections and save/upgrade customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds operational standards, including store appearance, inventory and appropriate levels of staffing, while minimizing or eliminating losses to the company in their location.
- In partnership with their manager, leads a team of focused sales professionals, motivating and engaging them to meet and exceed their sales goals and customer care metrics, while delivering a clean, organized and fully operational retail experience for all customers and employees.
- Provides daily coaching and directions to their team via mult
- Proactively identifies issues, builds action plans and seeks opportunities to grow their business and increase customer satisfaction.
- Works with their manager to provide subject matter expertise on all store functions, as well as the Spectrum Store Customer Experience (SSCE),
- Spectrum products, pricing plans, promotions, service features and visual standards, as well as those of competitors.
- Ensures their Store meets Spectrum brand expectations and that a thriving culture of customer care exists at all locations within their span of control.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, manage multiple tasks/projects and handle change effectively
- Significant time working inside a destination-style shopping environment
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees and customers in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner
- Detail oriented and a good problem solver
- Build good partnerships within all areas of the organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead others and motivate them to succeed in a goal and incentive based work environment
- Displays passion for delivering a great customer experience during multiple roles in their career
- High comfort level with personal technology, such as mobile devices and personal video platforms
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-3 yrs: Telecommunications/wireless experience
- 3-5 yrs.: Sales/Customer Service experience
- 1+ year: Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A