View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
Ensure that Spirit Airlines effectively attracts, selects, and on-boards high performing team members to accomplish our vision, execute our strategies, and achieve expected results. By understanding our business needs and developing effective relationships with internal customers, the manager designs, develops, and executes highly effective talent acquisition systems, processes, and tools with measured results and continuous improvement.
- Assist in the development of college and technical school recruiting by developing a company presence and establishing working relationships with key contacts.
- Identifies opportunities to cost-effectively simplify, standardize and automate talent acquisitions processes and procedures.
- Identify talent gaps, and future needs to proactively source and develop a robust talent pool pipelines in advance of need.
- Assist in the development of the company brand / employee value proposition that communicates the Spirit brand.
- Identifies and leads or assists in continuous improvement initiatives including process mapping, gap analysis, workflow of talent acquisition processes and procedures.
- Manage multi-channel recruiting process to fill pipeline with high quality candidates including search, internal recruiting, internet, employee referral, social networking, college recruiting, internships, job fairs, etc.
- Utilize applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to measure, track, and report the status and success of recruiting initiatives to include search progress, candidate pipeline, diversity, recruiting channel effectiveness for assigned client groups.
- Drive alternative sourcing for active and passive candidate sourcing utilizing social media, internet sourcing, networking and other means to creatively source candidates.
- Manage the recruiting life cycle for assigned client teams and hiring managers to include sourcing, assessments, screening, interviewing, reference checking, offering, onboarding, and orientation.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand the business need and develop talent acquisition strategies that identify and source current open positions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience with 1-3 years recruiting experience.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express and logically articulate point of view.
- Must be a highly organized individual, able to work independently and capable of working in a fast paced/deadline driven environment.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A