View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
- The Senior Manager, IT Audit is responsible for planning and executing IT Audit and SOX engagements to ensure that all business and technology risks are anticipated, identified, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the Internal Audit plan and company initiatives.
- Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Remains abreast of IT related issues and regulations by attending relevant training and seminars.
- Develops audit programs to address system implementations, applications and other IT related risk areas as well as developing value added recommendations to improve internal controls and operating efficiencies.
- Maintains external auditor relationships.
- Ensures internal audits and special projects are executed in accordance with stakeholder expectations and delivered on time.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Evaluates new systems, applications and process from an IT and operational controls standpoint.
- On a quarterly basis, updates senior management and the Audit Committee on control deficiencies over ICFR, controls in place to mitigate those deficiencies and on the results of internal audits performed.
- Identifies potential compliance issues or internal control deficiencies.
- Defines, designs, implements and guides remediation activities.
- Performs ongoing risk assessment and determines scope of SOX, IT audit and special projects.
- Ensure business activities are in accordance with management approved policies and procedures.
- Plans for and evaluates SOX strategy throughout the year.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant license preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor license required.
- Working knowledge of application security and configuration controls within SAP.
- Travel up to 10% if needed.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Expertise in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other regulatory requirements over internal controls.
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS audits.
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP, GAAS, COSO, COBIT and other technical IT standards.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the areas of IT audit, corporate IT Audit or technology risk management.
- Two years of public accounting (Big 4 a plus) or top tier consulting firm.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A