View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
Unique opportunity to transform the quality standards for Spirit’s Guest Care and Guest Relations. Candidate must demonstrate out of the box thinking that will focus on automation, leveraging analytics and process improvement. Responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our Contact Centers and BPOs who deal with our existing and potential Guests. The Supervisor will monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess agents demeanor, technical accuracy, Guest service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the Guest’s overall experience.
- Ensure quality reviews are conducted and analyzes the evaluations to identify trends and opportunities to improve the performance and business trends.
- Monitors and reports program performance against service level agreements and performance standards. Develop action plans for performance improvement when opportunities are identified.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Transform the quality management strategy and maintains a quality plan for the Guest Care Contact Centers, Guest Relations, Document quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring, coaching, performance metric assessment, vendor calibration and performance improvement action plans.
- Facilitates calibration activities with BPO vendors and works collaboratively with the vendor operations team, and training to ensure consistency in quality service standards.
- Business owner for Calabrio quality monitoring and speech analytics. Optimize Calabrio to automate quality audits, scorecards, and identification of top call drivers.
- Has oversight of a dedicated team of quality analysts that perform audits and root cause analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Domestic & Internation travel under 10% of time
- Strong interpersonal skills: Professional. Courteous, friendly and empathetic.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to “Tell the Story” and articulate trends to senior leadership
- Analytical skills to identify business trends.
- Solid time management skills.
- Collaborative team player that works well with cross functional departments.
- Outstanding Guest service skills and dedication to providing exceptional service.
- Expertise in Excel, SQL, Power BI experience.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A