Website Spirit Airlines
Collaborates with, system operations control, materials department and various operational support teams to ensure the companies FAA approved maintenance program (AMP) requirements are planned and scheduled within their respective compliance periods. The SR. Maintenance Planner has the responsibility of ensuring maintenance work packages, tooling and materials are available for the scheduled maintenance activities.
- Schedules and coordinates maintenance requirements with each maintenance city performing the work to ensure capability, MHs and ground time requirements are met for the completion of the assigned work.
- Schedules time controlled items and “A” Checks for timely compliance within the approved maintenance program.
- Scheduling of AMP tasks based on time remaining ; flight hours, flight cycles and calendar days
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Line Maintenance Planning and Scheduling.
- Runs a scheduled maintenance forecast report for up to three years or as required for review of future upcoming events.
- Ensures that future maintenance requirements are coordinated with other support departments including tooling, materials, quality control, engineering and line maintenance.
- Prepares routine and non-routine maintenance work orders associated with the maintenance visit requirements.
- Routing of company aircraft. Self-prioritize tasks based on operational need and safety.
Qualification & Experience:
- TRAX, SABRE, experience
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
- Airbus experience preferred
- HMV (heavy maintenance visit) experience a must
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, nights and weekends.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and aircraft routing.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments)
- 5-10 years of aviation experience.
- Valid A&P Certificate preferred
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A