View All Staples JobsStaples
- Work from Home Position (Remote)
- Great Benefits: All Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) + 401 K and PTO
- The Business Development Rep role is a senior field-based business development leader of the Hi Touch sales organization. The role is primarily responsible for the development of the new business sales plan and processes.
- Responsible for delivering national budgeted new sales growth through strategic business development efforts ensuring the company meets revenue targets. Offer a Hi Touch differentiated solutions-based approach, including robust post close processes and on boarding that ensure customers’ compliance to revenue commitments. Collaborate with Hi Touch marketing and sales operations to create differentiated value propositions with tools/processes that ensure maximum efficiency/productivity. Create system with rigorous skill, competency and result based measurements that will lead to effective outcomes and sustained year-over-year growth.
- Responsible for sales process that includes cultivation of prospects, accurate quantifying of sales opportunities, consistent closing and effective post close activities, such as contract execution, timely implementations and achievement of full revenue opportunity.
- Actively participate as a member of the Sales Team to collaboratively establish priorities, objectives, and plans for implementation
- Frequently engage with prospective large, commercial and enterprise customers
- Responsible for all Sales activities and monitor progress toward the achievement of annual goals and sales growth.
- Establish priorities and initiatives required to achieve budgeted national growth objectives
- Ability to reach Sales targets
- Ability to manage for results
- Ability to interface at the most senior levels of prospective customers and internally
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience
- Extensive experience in Business Development
- Creative selling, project management skills and strategic planning ability
- trong analytical skills, with ability to multi-task and self-direct
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Demonstrates strategic and consultative selling skills
- Demonstrates ability to work in a Team Environment
- Computer literacy, including competency related to MS-Windows-based applications
- Proficient in customer relationship management tools
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A