View All Staples JobsStaples
- Responsible for delivering national budgeted new sales growth through strategic business development efforts ensuring the company meets revenue targets. Offer a Hi Touch differentiated solutions-based approach, including robust post close processes and on boarding that ensure customers’ compliance to revenue commitments. Collaborate with Hi Touch marketing and sales operations to create differentiated value propositions with tools/processes that ensure maximum efficiency/productivity. Create system with rigorous skill, competency and result based measurements that will lead to effective outcomes and sustained year-over-year growth.
- Frequently engage with prospective large, commercial and enterprise customers
- Actively participate as a member of the Sales Team to collaboratively establish priorities, objectives, and plans for implementation
- Establish priorities and initiatives required to achieve budgeted national growth objectives
- Responsible for sales process that includes cultivation of prospects, accurate quantifying of sales opportunities, consistent closing and effective post close activities, such as contract execution, timely implementations and achievement of full revenue opportunity.
- Responsible for all Sales activities and monitor progress toward the achievement of annual goals and sales growth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to multi-task and self-direct
- Proficient in customer relationship management tools
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrates strategic and consultative selling skills
- Ability to interface at the most senior levels of prospective customers and internally
- Computer literacy, including competency related to MS-Windows-based applications
- Ability to manage for results
- Creative selling, project management skills and strategic planning ability
- Demonstrates ability to work in a Team Environment
- 5+ years of successful sales experience
- Ability to reach Sales targets
- Extensive experience in Business Development
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A