While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments, and advertising specialty items.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Designs new projects/programs by analyzing clients’ requirements.
- Make recommendations and improves system by studying the products.
- Supports business operations by analyzing requirements.
- Assesses current practices, collects information and analyzes industry trends to determine organizational objectives.
- Prepares technical reports by analyzing and summarizing the information and trends.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical thinking skills
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Proficienty with Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, PP, Miro board)
- Proficient with Jira
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park, KS
Application Deadline: N/A