- From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- The Starbucks experience starts in our Roasting Plants where we have a dedicated team of professional roasters and supporting process teams including planning, warehouse management, packaging, roasting, maintenance, engineering and logistics.
- Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment and completes appropriate documentation.
- Complete plant work orders, accurately and on time.
- Perform emergency equipment repairs, alone and with mechanics.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Assist maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and
- Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
- General industrial maintenance and electrical systems
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- General industrial mechanical maintenance (2 years)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A