This job contributes to Starbucks success by performing preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on plant equipment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment and completes appropriate documentation.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Assists maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
- Performs emergency equipment repairs, alone and with mechanics.
- Completes plant work orders, accurately and on time.
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
- Basic math skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A