View All Subway JobsSubway
The Sr. Leasing Manager will be a member of the SMO Development Team. They will be responsible for leading the Leasing team comprised of Leasing Managers and Leasing Representatives. Responsibilities include lease negotiation and execution of all new leases and existing leases within the SMO territories. Responsibility for site selection and review, relocations and facility improvements and maintenance. Works closely with cross functional team, RVP, Director of Development, franchisees and HQ staff to ensure that leases are handled properly and meet procedural requirements and company policies.
Supervise leasing team to ensure all leases are reviewed, and documented for the territory development team. The team will handle the negotiation, review and processing of all new and existing leases. Insure that all necessary background approvals and paperwork are documented and incorporated into all leasing files and that all deals are accurately updated in system/files. and renegotiation of all existing leases and assist store owners in renegotiating existing leases to improve terms and increase store profitability.
- Create and maintain a network of regional developers who build or lease in specific regions of assigned region. Create and distribute a regional developer newsletter, attend trade shows, and manage a database of contacts for the assigned territory.
- Evaluate processes and procedures and implement changes across cross functional team as organization grows.
- Work with Franchise sales and FO candidates on new locations. Analyze prospective sites, lease terms and financial information to determine long term profitability of a potential lease.
- Build team, hire new members per the approved organization chart, onboard new hires and provide coaching feedback and direction on daily/weekly basis as needed.
- Bachelors or better in Business or related field.
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- 10 years: Experience in position
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A