View All Subway JobsSubway
The Sr Learning Facilitator will facilitate core Learning Programs for Development Agents, Field Consultants, Franchisees, Multi Unit Owners, and/or Managers or other Subway stakeholders to allow them to develop the skills necessary to maximize performance in a competitive QSR marketplace. Support the learning and professional development of HQ/Regional/Local Office Team Members. Provide Training to support the current strategic plan, company initiatives and regional needs. Bring learning, training and professional development to all learners in the Region with classroom delivery, online facilitation and other delivery methods.
- Special Projects: Assist Regional L&D Lead in evaluating business requirements on new initiatives. Work with Instructional Designer to create Learning Plan and provide assistance in building out appropriate communication plans.”
- SPECIAL PROJECTS: Assist Regional L&D Lead in evaluating business requirements on new initiatives. Work with Instructional Designer to create Learning Plan and provide assistance in building out appropriate communication plans.
- REGIONAL AND BUSINESS UNIT SUPPORT: Be a strong contributing member of the Business Unit, and Regional team by supporting key local initiative by using existing L&D content where relevant and if required help develop and deliver where necessary. Participate in cross functional BU or Regional teams where the outcomes tie in with the BU and L&D strategic initiatives.
- TRAINING RESTAURANTS: Identifying training restaurants, certify and maintain an appropriate number of local restaurants to be used for Franchisee Training. Visit training restaurants and evaluate the level of operations and effectiveness of the trainer. Organize monthly or quarterly meetings for in-store trainers for ongoing professional development and calibration. Review restaurant performance on a monthly basis, by reviewing evaluations and participant feedback and follow up with each restaurant to ensure high operational and Training standards are maintained at all times.
- SELF-DEVELOPMENT: Apply designated training programs to develop new skills. Participate in all scheduled training classes, including Conference calls. Available to travel on an occasional basis to other training centers, field meetings, conventions, and/or staff meetings.
- KNOWLEDGE: Provide Subject Matter Expertise when needed to the development of Learning Experience Programs. Maintain existing course content and translations as applicable including pre-requisite courses. Work with other departments to advance overall learning, goals, and offerings including increasing the number of web based course completions in the region.
- REGIONAL LOCALIZATION/TRANSLATIONS APPLICABLE: Translate content into local/regional language while maintaining the SUBWAY messaging, culture and meaning. Regionalize and localize materials as appropriate to meet operational standards in the market with approval from Worldwide Training management. Review existing materials translations for accuracy. Effectively track and communicate these changes to the L&D Department as applicable
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT: Teach for proficiency through workshops, quizzes, exams and project administration and evaluation. Measure participant success through scoring, and reporting grades / results. Provide feedback on performance issues, communicate concerns, and escalate as appropriate to L&D management, and key stakeholders such as the participant’s supervisor/management. Administer the Field Equivalency Exam and Retests as necessary. Monitor the effectiveness of courses by analyzing performance and feedback through surveys or other measurement tools. Monitor and evaluate guest presenters by providing guidance that will enhance the learning experience. Assist with reporting requests.
- “COURSE CONTENT: Stay current on changes to curriculum, products, policies and procedures and incorporate into the design of existing courses. Proactively provide feedback to L&D Team, ensuring the material is educationally sound, and addresses the needs of the audience. At times, create curriculum with curated content or design for immediate need
- “ADMINISTRATION: Maintain effective and timely communication with L&D Administration staff and Milford HQ to ensure all proper procedures are followed including registration, record retention, on-boarding, grading, etc. Manage learning calendar and scheduling of Learning Experience Facilitators. Assist Sr Manager, Regional L&D in by providing feedback for leadership and coaching of Learning Experience Facilitators and L&D Coordinator. Step in to provide back-up support to Sr Manager, Regional L&D as needed
- 5-7 years of experience foodservice experience, preferably with agency or corporate brand marketing/field marketing teams in relative country.
- Must also be able to work independently while possessing excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- BA or BS training, business, management, sales, retailing, food service, online learning or marketing; or 4 years equivalent combination of education, training, sales, and/or industry related experience.
- Must be BILINGUAL (English & Spanish)
- Must be able to work with classroom technology, online technology such as Webex or Zoom, Learning Management Systems, all MS Office products, SharePoint.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and personalities, while maintaining a degree of personal integrity.
- Must present a professional image and be able to professionally assertive to manage a healthy in person or online classroom dynamic.
- Excellent facilitation skills, time management, presentation skills, classroom management, and problem solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A