View All Subway JobsSubway
The Global Account Manager will be responsible for managing existing and new business partner relationships, generating new leads, conducting franchise sales for corporate franchisees and promoting development of the SUBWAY® Brand. They will be responsible for sales, development and management of non-traditional locations for domestic and international markets, specifically Military, Highway Rest Area, Hotel, Cinema and the K-12 School Lunch Program. They will act as a liaison between our Business Development Agents and the military accounts, corporate franchisees and potential new business partners.
- Handle the approval process for Food Service Providers, Entity companies, Individual business partners, and leased nontraditional deals
- Help company representatives by pointing them in the right direction and making sure that they get the answers and the help that they need from other departments.
- Company representative for educating and giving guidance on company standards and requirements with accounts (e.g. getting explanation regarding compliance issues/evaluations, operational consistency, management issues, new product/equipment/store design rollouts).
- Prospect for new leads by phone, email, mailings, and travel to industry-related trade shows. Contact for military, highway rest area, hotel, cinema, and school lunch sites. Heavy communication with many corporate representatives.
- Account Advocate with regard to internal communications with every department.
- Educate and assist Development staff with regard to contacting and working with prospective or existing accounts.
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Must be PC literate in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and possess good keyboarding skills.
- Knowledgeable of business principles, including franchising, sales, marketing, contracts, operations. Outgoing personality.
- Willing to travel.
- Must be organized, results-oriented, have ability to multi-task, flexible, persistent, analytical, and diplomatic and be a good problem-solver.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A