View All Subway JobsSubway
The Director of Package Integration will be responsible for delivering best-in-class technology solutions for Subway’s package integration efforts for corporate systems including ERP, HR system integration, CRM and other package-based systems. This role will leverage applications, vendors, and technology best practices to deliver effective solutions and drive IT operational excellence for enterprise business applications. The Director is responsible for partnering with corporate systems IT portfolio leadership to design the end to end corporate systems package solution landscape and strategic roadmap. The Director will partner with the corporate systems IT portfolio leadership to interface with the business functions (finance, HR, franchisee management, etc.) and understand their needs and translate those needs to technical solutions to fulfill the responsibilities of this job.
- Establish the technology vision and software engineering practices for Subway’s package integration solutions for finance transformation, HR systems replacement, & CRM solutions.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Architecture group on defining, communicating, and enforcing best practices around defined architectural patterns for package solution integration.
- Experience with Mulesoft as a integration platform is strongly preferred.
- Package Integration systems engineering and technical delivery – Responsible for leading the software engineering team to design, build and deploy a resilient, robust, and scalable enterprise package solution integrations for Finance, HR, franchisee management.
- 10-15 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with people management
- Bachelor’s in Business or Computer Science required. MS preferred.
- Strategically focused with a proven record of implementing package solutions across the organization and drive business outcomes.
- Change agent capable of driving cultural and technical change throughout the organization.
- Highly effective collaborator able to build cross-functional teams and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with developing, implementing, and managing a portfolio of enterprise class applications and accompanying integration technologies within budget, including managing both technical delivery teams and application vendors.
- Leadership experience building high-performing teams.
- Deep technical knowledge of finance package solutions systems preferably with experience in a finance transformation to a cloud-based ERP solution. Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred but not required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A