View All TD Bank JobsTD Bank
We are looking for world-class devops engineers and problem solvers.
You will be interacting with machine learning scientists and engineers to develop and automate machine learning pipelines that work. In particular, you will participate in the development, delivery and automation of scalable systems for data ingestion, processing, validation, model training, large-scale computation, monitoring, serving results and handling upgrades.
- Adeptness at providing strong knowledge of QA methodology, best practices and processes while contributing to testing method and tool selection direction.
- Strength in coordinating and prioritizing multiple testing initiatives and championing test activity optimization across projects.
- Ability to manage the development and implementation of new testing strategies and directives.
- Strong knowledge in project financial management and reporting.
- Sound knowledge of external industry trends in relation to competency.
- Sound knowledge of business and/or delivery practices/disciplines.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and IT processes appropriate to the quality delivery development and stewardship.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Elasticsearch
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment
- Strong practical Linux systems administration skills in a Cloud environment, Redhat and Ubuntu
- Familiarity with monitoring tools
- Understanding and experience with deploying microservices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Java, Scala, C++, Python experience
- Big Data experience
- GPU experience
- Experience with docker and container orchestration
- Experience with troubleshooting and tuning systems performance
- 5+ years of experience building sophisticated and automated infrastructure
- Experience with managing CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Bash, Python etc.
- Solid Azure and AWS experience
- Knowledge of Java, C++ build tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A