View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
Senior Merchandisers are an integral role within the Merchandising team, working with a variety of different departments within Ted, a high profile role managing and assisting in the profitable execution of all Menswear product categories across our United States and Canada stores and online functions. We have 31 US standalone locations, 26 Bloomingdales and 7 Canadian locations, not to mention our own US and Candian website and Bloomingdales.com. You will work alongisde an experienced Assitant Merchandiser and Senior Allocator and work directly with the North America Head of Merchandising.
- Partaking in seasonal price meetings alongside Buying to ensure we offer a competitive price structure and meets the KPI measurements in place.
- Sign off all range planning and OTB managements, reporting top line to the Head of merchandising, challenging and ensuring all team members are constantly improving category performance, profitability, and productivity.
- Driving lessons learned, Season Analysis and strategy meetings prior to pre-season planning.
- Formulation and compilation of Period review reports for use in Board pack.
- Managing successful training and development within the Merchandising team, ensuring implementing best practise across all levels, and enhancing efficiency.
- Managing team bi-annual appraisals – Coach and develop, and to help set objectives for the team.
- Working within parameters set within top-line initial planning, focussing on all KPI’s to deliver profit expectations.
- Management of annual and seasonal sales, category planning and reviewing strategic opportunities.
- Forecasting sales and intake through trade and range reviews – In season trading to ensure that all categories are performing at optimum levels, re-forecasting sales using WSSI’s, constantly monitoring intake, OTB position, & terminal stocks across the department. Making HOM aware of any upside or risk to sales.
- Team up with Head of Buying and Merchandising to ensure product assortments for each territory and online is maximised and delivers in sales.
- Working closely with the Buying and design teams providing option and range plans that deliver commercial, balanced ranges across all sub-brands, ensuring all areas of Ted are protected whilst maintaining innovation.
- Problem solving and decision making: demonstrates the ability to maximize profit and minimize risk through ongoing strategy review, on-going analysis and providing effective solutions to Senior Management.
- Strong financial and analytics skills tied into Microsoft office skills particularly Excel
- Very strong communication and personable skills working across many different departments, ability to digest information logically and deliver in a clear and effective way.
- Great management skills, a team player and also driving initiative within team members.
- Optimum planning and analytical skills, providing detail, accurate translation of own work and ensuring this standard is met across the whole team.
- Strong passion and motivation for Ted, enthusiastic to work with others and listen to peers.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A