View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
As part of the Licensing & Brand Communication function you will be working alongside Creative, PR, Marketing, Digital and E-commerce as a key member of the Licensing team, responsible for delivering the company brand communication objectives. You will act as a guardian and ambassador for the brand at all times, ensuring that all marketing activities deliver commercial results for the brand and to the global brand vision for Ted Baker.
- Collate and ensure all license partner artwork is approved with relevant stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Working alongside the License Partner Marketing Manager to deliver support for the relevant projects in any given season, i.e. the brand refresh packaging project, new product launches & seasonal campaign delivery
- Generating ideas and working closely with Creative, E-commerce, Social, PR & CRM on new collection and product launches to ensure multi-channel values are applied where possible.
- Identification & communication of innovative developments within the fashion, media and entertainment industry of potential relevance to the department and the business
- Awareness and communication across all Ted’s multi-channel environment
- Awareness and communication of Ted’s key contemporaries through research, both online & in the field
- Delivery, outcomes, expenditure, associated revenues, transaction values, footfalls, ROI
- Attend press shows and events as required to inform the wider team
- Attend store visits to review competitor activity, marketing tools, events, POS and product throughout the year to inform the wider strategy
- Enforce project planning, critical paths, budgets and purchase order management – raising POs, managing re-charges & the sign-off process – to ensure timely planning and smooth execution of each activity
- Collating, verifying and supporting bi-annual marketing plans from all license partners
- Creative thinking – outside and inside the box
- Sound/Advanced working knowledge of IT packages – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, some copywriting skills preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage budgets and multiple projects consistently
- Ability to establish positive working relationships throughout the organisation and with partners
- Highly organised and efficient with ‘can do’ proactive attitude.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A