View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
Working as an Established Assistant Merchandiser, within this busy role you will be planning and trading category areas with the support of a Senior Merchandiser. You will be responsible for running key reports, planning allocations and managing category level stocks.
- Managing Markdown uploads and store communication with the allocation team
- Development and management of the allocation team.
- Schedule and manage department current and end of season analysis; colour, price point, attribute & ROS. Create lessons learnt and building blocks for season ahead.
- Supporting Merchandisers with in season analysis to ensure sales are optimized.
- Liaising with US VM and Retail teams to ensure B&M strategy is translated into stores
- Sole responsibility of planning and trading a number of categories working alongside buying team.
- Maintenance & management of WSSI’S for own categories, reviewing and managing the following parameters; sales, spend & OTB, intake, carry over, stock movements, Markdown, drop stock & forward cover.
- Identifying commercial repeats in season.
- Presenting at weekly trade meetings
- Managing allocation & launch planning. Liaising with buying, production & warehouse and ensuring that stock is in the right place in order to reach sales plan.
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
- Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
- Time x needs of our customer, always
- Good communication skills
- Take ownership, be accountable
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
- Numerate & Analytical
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, GB
Application Deadline: N/A