View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
They work with the Head of People Partnering and People Managers as well as the wider People Team in executing the People Strategy and Operation Plan, and to develop and implement better people management practices and in managing organisational change. They are an escalation point for complex HR issues.
- Supports line managers in management of absence situations (including capability and parental leave).
- Is the escalation point to unblock people issues and obstacles affecting business performance.
- Has ultimate accountability for HR for their business areas. Develops strong business relationships and acts as an HR consultant to ensure success.
- Working closely with, listening to and understanding the needs and priorities of their business areas.
- Works as a Coach to managers. Has regular 121 sessions to build relationships and support with any people related challenges. Challenges and supports – asking the right questions to improve performance.
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Ensures line managers and employees are educated as required on the correct HR processes and contacting the right team for support.
- Are the ‘voice of their business areas’ within the wider People Team.
- Carries out organisational design for their area and leads organisational change to ensure structures are fit for purpose and able to effectively deliver for the business.
- Works with the People team’s subject matter experts to ensure an exceptional service is delivered to the business and policies and procedures are in line with current (local) legislation, best practice and business requirements.
- Analysing insight provided by People Operations. Using the data to inform the people strategy and plan for their business areas, implement actions and ensure fit for purpose and cost-effective solutions. Manage data base where systems are not available.
- Delivers training on people related issues as required.
- German speaking
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks and requirements.
- University degree or relevant professional qualification at graduate or diploma level.
- An in-depth knowledge of current employment law and legislation.
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll software with ability to analyse data to inform people decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Extensive experience in human resource management in Germany
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, GB
Application Deadline: N/A