View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
You will be joining a growing department who’s responsibility is to concept and execute all video and motion design content for the Ted Baker brand. Video and motion content is at the forefront of our campaigns. Working closely with the Graphic Design department and the Photography Studio to craft beautiful, ahead of trend aesthetics for a range of platforms including social, website, in-store screens and DOOH.
- Working with Art Directors and Heads of Departments in concepting video / motion aspects of campaign shoots.
- Selecting the most engaging, curious, candid moments from live action rushes.
- Developing stylish treatments / effects for footage.
- Creating and animating bespoke graphic assets.
- Crafting engaging narratives by combining live-action footage with motion design.
- Animating expertly informed typography.
- Editing live-action video footage.
- Finding unique solutions to creating content for a range of platforms / dimensions.
- Strong knowledge / passion for Graphic Design Foundations – typography, layout etc
- Ability to manipulate still images and typography to create sharp motion content
- Short form video editing skills
- Previous relevant experience.
- Expert in knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects / Premiere essential.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A