View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
Working within the North America Finance team and closely with the Senior Finance Analyst, Finance Analyst will be supporting the business with producing the North America financial reporting each period and ensuring financial controls are operating effectively.
- Active involvement in business/operational reporting on a periodic basis to relevant areas of the business.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring that they carry no risk and are fully reconciled on a periodic basis in a timely manner.
- Key focus on the period-end process for the North America business. This includes ownership of key P+L lines and elements of the Balance Sheet.
- Assisting in the periodic finance Board Pack with insightful and relevant commentary.
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual turnover certificates for our landlords.
- Ownership of North America Fixed Assets to ensure that the Fixed Asset Registers are appropriately maintained.
- Business partnering with the North America FP&A Team to ensure the identification of risks and opportunities and supporting the business to make effective decisions.
- Supporting the creation of a consolidated Financial Board Pack for the Ted Baker Group.
- Must be currently studying or has an interest in working towards an accountancy qualification.
- Quality Focus and attention to detail – provide accurate analysis for senior stakeholders in a timely manner
- Drive, enthusiasm, and a proactive nature
- Good team player
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel
- Strong accounting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritise workloads, while meeting all deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westfield, GB
Application Deadline: N/A