View All Ted Baker JobsTed Baker
Working within the Digital Creative & Content team and reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, the Midweight Digital Designer plays a key role in designing content for our website, emails and digital marketing channels. Contributing to the look and feel of our online presence and continued improvement of our Digital expression. You will use creative flair and design nous to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure to bring our brand DNA and personality to life – maintaining brand identity while bringing exciting and original ideas.
- Communicating with different teams, including Content Planning, CRM, Front-End Development, Marketing and external partners to deliver engaging, dynamic and user-focused content pages, emails and marketing assets.
- Interpreting the Ted Baker brand online, following design guidelines and supporting the design team through campaign changeovers.
- Designing and improving of templates for creative collateral across Ted’s online channels, with particular focus on editorial design and working with the content planning team to produce engaging new experiences for our customers.
- Producing creative assets for Ted’s international territories (including but not limited to US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Belgium) and ensuring our campaigns are personal, relevant and timely.
- Designing creative assets to be featured across all digital channels and ensuring regular updates are managed in conjunction with the Content Planning, CRM and Digital Marketing team to specified deadlines.
- Collaborating with junior team members, proofing and checking all artwork and making necessary corrections to ensure creative consistency across all assets and channels.
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends.
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and fully competent in Mac OS.
- Previous design experience in a digital or fashion environment, with an impressive portfolio to support.
- An excellent communicator who is able to work with people at all levels.
- An innovator with a passion for creativity, fashion and digital design across multiple channels.
- Ability to take on constructive feedback, action changes and a willingness to learn and grow your role.
- Able to initiate and manage multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using a content CMS/ESP platform is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exception attention to detail.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A