View All Tesco PLC JobsTesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a qualified Multi-skilled Service Engineer, (electrical and mechanical), to work as part of our Service Team in Bakery and Catering. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Service Technicians deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost-effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance requests across the Tesco estate.
- Communicating with your team and the wider business as appropriate.
- Delivering high maintenance standards across stores.
- Supporting managers to resolve customer issues.
- Positively supporting the Tesco Maintenance brand with our retail customers.
- CMMS (Verisae) usage and parts replenishment.
- Ensuring PDA compliance to drive service delivery expectations.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or More Cost-Effective’ manner.
- Liaising with the store technicians and updating them on status of maintenance work.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operations Centre.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent programme
- Good communication skills
- Full Uk Driving Licence
- C&G Level 3 Electrical or equivalent
- Experience within Bakery/Catering equipment
- Drive safe working practices
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A