View All Tesco PLC JobsTesco PLC
- It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
- Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
- You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
- Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A