View All Tesco PLC JobsTesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a qualified Multi-skilled Service Engineer, (electrical and mechanical), to work as part of our Service Team in Bakery and Catering. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Service Technicians deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost-effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance requests across the Tesco estate.
- Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or More Cost-Effective’ manner.
- Communicating with your team and the wider business as appropriate.
- Supporting managers to resolve customer issues.
- CMMS (Verisae) usage and parts replenishment.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operations Centre.
- Liaising with the store technicians and updating them on status of maintenance work.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Delivering high maintenance standards across stores.
- Ensuring PDA compliance to drive service delivery expectations.
- Drive safe working practices
- Full Uk Driving Licence
- C&G Level 3 Electrical or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Experience within Bakery/Catering equipment
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent programme
Good problem-solving skills
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A