Website Tesco PLC
- It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
- Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
- You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
- Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Replenishing products within my store
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- Be at work on time, well presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Work well within a team and communicate openly with others
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Halesowen, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A