Website Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is looking for Part Time and Full Time Seasonal Sales Support to deliver a special and unique experience while welcoming and connecting with clients during the holiday season. Working alongside the sales team, they are an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our clients using the Tiffany touch: their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are greeted timely, assisted and have an exceptional memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Perform one-on-one selling ceremonies in select cases.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Enhance the client experience with hospitality and store amenities.
- Assist and interact with clients to create luxury experiences that positively impact sales and service.
- Perform duties requiring standing most of the day such as assisting with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS (Point of Sale) and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized if appropriate.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Team player with a desire to help others achieve sales goals.
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, positive attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Previous retail or luxury experience or relevant client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Client service focused mentality.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A