Website Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.’s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
- The Security Officer maintains a secure environment for clients and employees at all times. This role includes serving as ambassador and first point of contact for Tiffany clients and is critical to provide a positive Tiffany experience from beginning to end for each client. Responsibilities include both security and back of house operations and controls.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Act as a Tiffany ambassador and carry out store operations to support the store in consistently achieving sales plan.
- Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every customer interaction. Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Customer Survey). Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
- Security Controls and Operations: Provide exceptional security and operations support to drive sales and service. Partner with Senior Security Officer and Management to deter theft, report missing assets, respond to emergency situations and implement Incident Management Programs procedures. Ensure security systems and procedures are adhered to by following up on daily inspections, equipment, alarm tests, inspections, key access, and report submissions. Carry out operations tasks including opening and closing procedures. Assist with facilities repairs and communicate with store team.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience in a retail/security environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic computer skills.
- 1 year prior experience in a security related position.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A