View All Tiffany & Co JobsTiffany & Co.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for coordinating and performing in-house project/fabrication work . In addition, this position will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of process and building equipment and will assist the Building Operations Supervisor in the completion, implementation, and management of the Preventative Maintenance Program, parts Inventory and the maintenance/management of the Building Management System.
- Adhere to Tiffany and Co.’s Environmental, Health and safety Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for the completion of all project/fabrication work as assigned by Building Operations Supervisor.
- Assist in the maintenance/management of the Building Management System. Assist in the completion, implementation, and management of the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Repair and maintain all process and building equipment including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, process piping, wastewater treatment, electrical and lighting.
- Accountable for the coordination of all tasks, the procurement of all necessary parts/supplies and the timely communication and follow-up with the customer/requestor.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all process and building equipment in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Strong Communications skills with the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Must have good computer skills, PLC experience a plus.
- Must be able to respond to building-related emergency calls after-hours
- Ability to solve problems (machinery, mechanical, electrical, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Wastewater Treatment Equipment and treatment technology
- Demonstrate the ability to use power tools and craft equipment.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in job related field.
- Strong electrical skills and trouble shooting skills
- Must be flexible with work hours, including off-shift and weekends as needed
- May require some heavy lifting and/or moving of heavy objects.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cumberland, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A