Website TJ Maxx
Interacting with our diverse Associates is part of Sangeetha’s everyday role. When you work with us, you too will be part of our dynamic culture where every day will be full of new opportunities to bring fresh ideas—and a whole lot of fun!
- This position is responsible for responding to and resolving bilingual customer inquiries and concerns for WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls stores across Canada
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently responding to customer inquiries, resolving any conflicts or challenges that have been identified
- Liaise with stores to investigate customer opportunities and/or respond to inquiries by communicating action plan to ensure amicable customer resolution
- Review and approve with Supervisor: authorization, monetary compensation to customers, documenting information within customer service database, keeping team members informed of cases as they arise
- Provides feedback on customer experiences received with Supervisor to share with internal partners, including but not limited to Loyalty, Marketing, Systems, Loss Prevention, Store Operations
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Retail or Business Management preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service function.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to read, write, communicate and interpret information accurately; able to develop and build relationships with internal and external partners / team members; customer service skills including efficiently and effectively responding to inquires or resolving any conflicts or problems that might arise
- Fluently bilingual, advanced speaking in both French and English preferred
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A