View All Toyota JobsToyota
This position is responsible for areas of technology typical of an Industrial Manufacturing facility, team building, communication maintenance activities specific to the Paint division. Group Leaders function as 1st line supervisors, interface between their Managers and team leaders and team members and typically represent a technical resource in the area of paint maintenance.
- Equipment Kaizen plan development and implementation, liaison with all contractors, vendors and support groups for projects
- Countermeasure daily equipment problems related to safety, quality and productivity
- Work with department manager to develop, implement and track department Hoshin
- Manage a group of hourly team members to achieve daily targets in areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and development.
- Ensure equipment meets safety, quality and productivity targets while controlling cost
- Follow-up on team member concerns and performance issues
- Responsible for communication between 3 shifts and weekend work
- Provide daily direction and interaction typically with 2 team leaders and 7 team members.
- 2 year technical degree OR 5 years of equivalent experience
- 3 years industrial maintenance experience (to include “hands-on work experience)
- 3 years maintenance supervisory experience in an industrial maintenance setting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Evansville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A