View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s Dealer Funding East Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Contract Specialist.
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform the tasks related to booking TFS receivables and funding dealers.
Reporting to the Dealer Funding Manager, the person in this role will support the TFS Dealer Funding department’s objectives.
- Answer phone calls and other modes of communication from dealerships to resolve funding issues or answer funding questions, while maintaining established telephony service levels.
- Review contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper date/signature, accuracy, and compliance with all State, Federal, and internal operational requirements.
- Monitor dealer trends and identify and report adverse issues.
- Verify contact rate, service charges, and calculations are accurate and in accordance with rate letters and special programs.
- Evaluate and research deals as necessary in order to maintain the quality of applications within established guidelines.
- Ensure that all documents within the contract package are included, accurately disclosed, and adhere to TFS’ current internal policies and procedures.
- Enter data required to book contracts and fund dealers.
- Place outbound calls to dealers to resolve held offerings, funding delays, and promote positive business relationships that support the TFS Brand.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours (day, evening, weekend, overtime, and holidays).
- Ability to be a self-starter and an independent worker who is team-oriented and results-driven.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A