View All Toyota JobsToyota
The Digital Factory Owner is responsible for ensuring a backlog of ready work is available for the factory team and in addition, and also plays the role of scrum master for the team. The person in this role collaborates with Business Product Owner to make priority decisions regarding scope and requirements for the digital team. They will capture the requirements, vision, direction, and translate the same into a backlog for the development team, ultimately to implement working software and processes for the enterprise.
The Enterprise Services Catalog is a software product which is part of the Enterprise API Platform Domain. The services catalog is the digital library which holds all the reusable services and APIs for TFS Digital. “APIs” or Application Programing Interfaces (API) are the modern ways for systems to interact over the world wide web. The DFO for the enterprise services catalog plays a key role in evangelizing and sharing APIs not only within Toyota, but for all our external service subscribers.
- Re-direct and maximize Information Digital Services (IDS) team resources in order to achieve business objectives
- Provide factory teams with technical expertise in business requirements and market conditions/needs shaping the specific functionality included in each product release. The Technical Product Owner role is generally assigned to products with mid to high-level complexity/impact to the company
- Facilitate successful delivery for the factory teams with prioritized backlogs – ensure business and IT needs are clearly identified, designed and constructed to meet quality standards within timelines
- Manage a team of 6 including holding direct reports accountable for expectations, evaluating performance results, approval of timesheets, setting and communicating expectations as well as providing consistent, honest, feedback
- Ensure timely action to make priority decisions of backlog together with business product owner using thorough understanding of the company and Information and Digital Systems direction
- Define agile scope and manage the product backlog (which drives the delivery of features) for their assigned teams, and evaluate, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value and/or ROI
- Represent Business Product Owner on factory as the Technical Product Owner/Decision Maker to answer questions and to provide strategic direction to factory teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A