View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota Connected India is looking for a Mid-Level Secops Engineer to protect critical Cloud infrastructure for Connected Car products that serve millions of transactions, from information security threats and vulnerabilities. This person specializes in providing security for cloud-based digital platforms and plays an integral role in protecting Toyota Connected data. This may involve analyzing existing cloud structures and creating new and enhanced security methods.
- Responsible for AWS Config Rules: Define monitoring, change, governance and compliance rules to implement
- Develop scripts to identify and fix non-compliant cloud platforms/services related configurations and settings using API calls and CLI
- Creating cloud-based programs to detect possible vulnerabilities and risks
- Hardening Cloud-Platforms and cloud services configurations/settings
- Manage identity and access management and define organizational structure and policies,
- Automate security controls, data and processes to provide better metrics and operational support
- Incorporating static code quality tools
- Responsible for integration of security development practices into DevOps life cycle
- Hands-on scripting experience (Python, Powershell, etc).), preferably in the context of automating data collection/monitoring/analysis using AWS APIs.
- In depth knowledge of common monitoring tools and practices.
- 5-8 years hands-on experience with cloud services in the capacity of devOps engineer or Security operations engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth experience around CLI, Cloud principles, VPC, AAD, and Cloud native services and Cloud APIs in AWS environment
- Hands-on experience with cloud APIs and CLI
- Strong expertise with CI/CD solutions (AWS Codepipeline, Azure Devops,Bamboo or Jenkins), artefact management (Artifactory), code quality (Sonar).
- Solid experience with modern software development practices (DevOps, CI, CD) and concepts / new IT landscape
- (Containers, Infrastructure as Code, Automated Deployments, Microservices, Cloud, Monitoring).
- Expertise in Cloud automation tools – Terraform,version Control system Gitlab/Github
- Experience working with container technology including Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation experience is a must. Develop custom scripts for analysis, anomaly detection and monitoring purposes
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A