Toyota’s Corporate Shared Services Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Analyst, Site Support Services.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop close relationships with multiple levels of management and groups at the various sites they support, while not being on-site due to travel requirements, as well as assessing issues and engaging other groups outside of CSS when needed to resolve problems.
This position will manage multiple different services (i.e. dining sites, uniform/team stores, convenience store, fitness centers, mail/office services, etc.).and the associated annual spend, and understand the risks and complexities of each one.
Reporting to the Team Member Services Manager, the person in this role will support the Corporate Shared Services department’s objective to meet performance, manage/monitor budgets and quality targets while gathering information to support service level KPIs for multiple commodities across multiple locations within their designated region.
- Provides constructive coaching and advice to strategic partners.
- Demonstrated capabilities to create North America and/or regional service strategy and develop plans, gain executive consensus and execute projects of varied sizes and types concurrently. Drives projects through to completion.
- Provide input to matrix managers on current issues, organizational change, or service level gaps.
- Work with team members in multiple areas – need to clarify their questions, provide standard responses when available, and escalate using good judgment.
- Manage multiple different services (examples include Dining, Uniforms, On-site banking, Mailroom, etc) and understand the risks and complexities of each one.
- Proficiency working with Power BI or other data analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- This position requires driving. A motor vehicle record that’s acceptable by company standards is required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience including demonstrated ability to engage, lead, manage, and develop working teams.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to executive management.
- Toyota training to support Toyota Way guiding principles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Corporate Shared Services or Hospitality Services Management.
- Experience with process and project management.
- Demonstrated experience managing/monitoring annual spending depending on services/commodity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntsville, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A