View All Uber Jobs Uber
- We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- As an iOS Engineer, you’ll work on the code behind apps used by millions globally every day. In hundreds of cities, people tap their phones to get a ride, get food delivered, or earn extra cash with Uber. We’re looking for hardworking engineers to make sure every one of those experiences is magical. Join us to work on some of the most exciting challenges in tech, with projects ranging from building a more efficient uber POOL commuting experience to creating an uber EATS interface that’s flawless for our driver-partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience w/ either Obj-C and/or Swift
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least five (5) years of software engineering experience
2+ years of professional experience building in either mobile platform/sdk/dev tools, or mobile consumer facing features
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A