- Encourage and manage a team of first level managers and 30+ individual contributors to grow a customer base of small and medium sized merchants in the US/CAN. The account management group is responsible for growing and retaining our highest value customers on Uber Eats.
- Use customer and AM insights to provide operational mentorship, close gaps and influence the Uber Eats product and business roadmap.
- Show front line managers how to effectively identify opportunities and recognize additional revenue potential, including up-sell and cross-sell of related products.
- Develop strong people leaders to lead through change, recruit top talent, create culture, performance manage and exceed team growth targets.
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within Restaurant Success and the broader Uber Eats organization.
- Build training content to develop sales and account management skills to account managers.
- Work with front line managers to mentor AMs on how to build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners.
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including Sales, Onboarding, Support, Marketing, Operations, and
- Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners.
- Experience leading first time people managers a plus
- Agility to influence – change the thinking or gain acceptance – of others in sensitive situations, without damaging the relationship
- Experience handling a large account base (1000+ accounts) and a multi million dollar target
- Experience managing a quota/territory with assigned targets
- Has partnered with teams to assist with strategic relationships and/or has been involved in selling high profile customers
- Experience setting operational objectives and work plans and delegating assignments
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years in sales, account management, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading large, customer facing teams
- Experience leading leaders/people managers
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A