In this role you will be creating, building, and driving the product roadmap to scale workforce insights to decision makers across Uber. Through this role, we want to centralize business ownership for our People Analytics products and platforms used across Uber such as Visier, Qualtrics, and our Network Analytics platform.
You will be responsible for acting as the central voice for the product, driving product improvements, and working directly with the People Tech team to build, integrate, and scale our products. You’ll report into our Director of People Data & Analytics Strategy in our office based in Dallas, TX or San Francisco, CA.
- Navigate complexity of various technical systems to become the subject matter expert on our product ecosystem
- Represent the People Analytics team in connection with the People Tech roadmap, collaborating with data/software engineers to prioritize work
- Build a “community of practice” for People Analytics products
- Own the detailed prioritization of all features, estimate timelines, and manage to these priorities
- Monitor usage at product and feature level to inform product strategy and roadmap
- Build a product portfolio strategy based on a solid understanding of our internal customer needs, crafting the “art of the possible”
- Manage projects and workflows to develop and scale products to technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-starter attitude, you boldly pursue your work and love the responsibility of being personally empowered
- Technical mentality, comfortable pressure testing analytics software
- Experience developing a Minimal Viable Product (MVP), testing and gathering feedback, and iterating with an Agile approach and continuous improvement attitude
- 8+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on products, analytics, and people
- Comprehensive understanding of people data sources, technology systems, and analytical methods
- Consistent track record of successfully leading large scale global projects
- Empathy, you understand our partners’ situations and are invested in their success.
- Strong business acumen. Ability to understand Uber’s businesses and how data can inform our people and strategic goals.
- Curiosity, you’re innovative and creative
- Experience designing and operationalizing data products with the end user in mind
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans, synthesizing large data sets (e.g. employee database, qualitative and quantitative survey data) into executive summaries to build a compelling case for change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A