Website U-Haul International, Inc
Are you looking for more responsibility and to take the next step in your career? Are you a people person who loves to help others? Then consider becoming U-Haul’s newest Assistant General Manager! As Assistant General Manager you will frequently be responsible for the day-to-day operations of your center, working as part of an excellent team and learning valuable skills to get your career moving.
- Miscellaneous duties such as installing hitches, brake controllers, etc.
- Manage and assign your team to ensure that customers receive an excellent first impression and the highest quality of care
- Run daily operations of center in General Manager’s absence
- Make moment-to-moment decisions to allocate time and resources to appropriate projects
- Driver’s license and ability to maintain clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Customer service experience
- Leadership experience in any form
Company: U-Haul International, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A