View All Universal Studios JobsUniversal Studios
Responsible for preparing meals, ensuring quality and safety standards, preparing schedules and training staff.
- Ensures quality and safety standards are followed. Provides constant monitoring of the HACCP Program through review of documentation.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervises and assists in the preparation of all food. Ensures that production of all menu items is prepared according to menu descriptions and recipes.
- Reviews and coordinates scheduling with labor and park projections. Prepares schedules, keeping in line with the number of hours given in projections.
- Ensures all team members are trained on all stations, including a working knowledge of station prep, maintenance (running the station), breakdown, clean-up and physical maintenance.
- 5-7 years management culinary experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school degree or GED required
- Chef’s apprentice preferred, Certified Professional Food Manager Certification required.
Company: Universal Studios
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A