Website US Foods
- Our Warehouse Team Members prepare the orders that sustain our business, instilling and reinforcing safety above all else. We team up to deliver accurate and damage-free orders. At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our warehouse team make it! We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an electric pallet
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets directed by order selecting software and equipment
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage free
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock area and shrink wraps palletized orders
- Team up to clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area
- Comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees required
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively; moving 1,000+ cases of product during each shift required
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience operating motorized pallet jack or similar equipment preferred
- Recent experience (within past 6 months) in high endurance or highly physical activity or role preferred e.g.
- lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, etc.
- Able to work 8+ hour night shifts, typically Sunday – Thursday with a Friday rotation workday. At times weekends and holidays will required also.
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or distribution center environment preferred
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A