View All Valero Energy JobsValero Energy
As a Business Systems Design Analyst – 1 on the Information Services Commercial team, you will design and implement enterprise solutions for Valero’s Trading, Supply, Transportation and Marketing functions. The systems that you help implement will improve business processes, control costs and increase profitability. The primary focus will be on project work, but you will also be involved in supporting existing ERP and other business related applications. This includes, but is not limited to: trouble-shooting, problem-solving, issue resolution, user interaction, training, defining systems scope, gathering requirements, documenting design & functional specifications, research and fact-finding, configuration, testing, reporting, cutover, IS and business user coordination.
- Be organized and manage business user interactions including requirements gathering, testing, training and post-implementation support.
- Work on moderate to complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes.
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Perform analysis on and recommend complex, quality solutions for business processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with SAP’s SD/MM modules preferred.
- Experience with SAP’s IS-OIL module preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) or foreign equivalent degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A