View All Valero Energy JobsValero Energy
Our goal at Valero is to continue to be the premier manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of quality transportation fuels and petrochemical feedstocks, while serving the needs of our employees, communities and stakeholders.
- Implement standards and procedures that achieve compliance with operational, regulatory, and security requirements.
- Operate Valero’s network and voice environment to maintain availability, optimal performance, and compliance with Valero standards.
- Work with a team of network engineers
- Plan, design, evaluate, configure, and maintain network and voice operating systems / firmware and related protocol suites.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on technologies, products, and methodologies to enhance or improve the delivery of the network or voice services.
- Create and update network documentation and schematics.
- Proactively identify and assess any network or voice issues, perform troubleshooting, research solutions focusing on root cause.
- At least 5 years of network routing and switching experience in a multi-site environment required.
- At least 5 years of VOIP and wireless experience in a multi-site environment required.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
- Information Technology or related field required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Cisco, Skype, CUCM, Aruba wireless, and F5 experience preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting complex network and voice issues for optimal performance preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A