View All Valero Energy JobsValero Energy
As an Enterprise Application Developer – Entry Level you will provide technical expertise, problem analysis, systems design and development services for Valero’s Information Services team. You will have significant influence on application design and architecture. This role develops system functionality using SAP technologies and Integration Services to enable new or existing business requirements by working in close collaboration with end-users, and other IS departments.
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP applications
- Experience designing and developing applications using modern OO design patterns
- Oil and gas industry experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of object-oriented development using either Java or C# or other OO programming language
- The aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modeling and SQL scripting.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- The ability to design, develop, document, and support enterprise applications.
- Manage end user interactions including requirements gatherings, testing, training and post-implementation support.
- Perform analysis and recommend quality solutions for business processes.
- Work on moderate to complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes.
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient solutions.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sherman, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A