View All Valero Energy JobsValero Energy
Provides daily support to refinery operations which includes leading control and instrument activities
Insures hardware and software platforms are operating without fault at high reliability levels
Improves controls and control networks, supporting projects, preparing and executing EMOC work.
Supports operations during troubleshooting, upset or emergencies,
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Triconex Tricon and/or Yokogawa Prosafe SIS systems as well as Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience with Honeywell Experion and/or Yokogawa Centum VP DCS systems
- Experience with network administration and computer systems
- Bachelor’s (or higher level) degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Control Systems,
- Mechanical Engineering, or related field required.
- Process engineering experience preferred.
- 2 years of process control and/or control systems engineering experience, including 1 year of DCS control experience required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ada, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A