Website Victoria's Secret
- A Victoria’s Secret PINK Manager is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the PINK Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager of PINK.
- The PINK Manager has the primary responsibility of driving results of the PINK brand.
- Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of PINK Bras. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret PINK Brand.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A