The Commercial Management team sit at the centre of the Consumer Business and are accountable for leading the delivery of all trading targets for Consumer and its supporting functions, setting clear commercial direction and priorities. Translating segment and channel strategy into market beating business performance, and delivering excellence throughout, we are the team that drives improvement in everything we do.
You will be responsible for producing and agreeing all channel targets and understand any differences as well as and managing annual, quarterly and monthly trading plans. You will need to understand trading performance and highlight areas of focus. You will also ensure key initiatives are supported in terms of channel/business requirements in reporting and insight.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced commercial delivery environment
- Analytical and able to derive insight from channel and commercial data
- Strong commercial acumen and numeric skills
- Strong influencing and engagement skills to manage senior stakeholders
- Strong collaborative approach with the ability to bring people together to deliver a common goal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A