In this role, you will be managing a portfolio of existing customers across the public sector to help them build a better business by spotting new sales opportunities and selling total workforce solutions across Mobile, Fixed Line, IOT, Unified Comms, Connectivity, Cloud, Hosting and Security.
- Identifying, qualifying, pursuing and winning new business contracts within existing on base accounts in the SME, mid-market and enterprise space.
- Proactively understand and keep up-to-date with Vodafone products and solutions, maximising your internal network to provide effective solution management.
- Proactively show your customers that you care and build local relationships to drive NPS improvement through effective relationship building.
- Get to know your customers, understand their strategy in order to create and implement an effective sales strategy, engaging customer at Director/C-Suite level.
- Deliver against KPI’s to identify new business opportunities and sell business solutions across fixed, mobile, hosting, M2M, TWM, IOT, Unified Communications to retain and grow customer accounts.
- Drive revenue and margin improvement through solution sales achieving Revenue and Sales targets.
- You will be commercially minded with the ability to understand business challenges having created effective sales strategies and will have an understanding how technology can improve productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ideally, you will have worked in the Technology/Telecommunications industry and have an understanding of Mobile and Fixed Voice, Data, Unified Communications, Cloud and Hosting, TWM and IoT products.
- You will an accomplished Sales/Account Director who has consistently grown revenue through relationship management and selling complex solutions at the Director/C-Suite level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A