View All Vodafone JobsVodafone
As our Mobile Private Networks (MPN) Product Manager for Connectivity, you will ensure that Vodafone is developing best in class connectivity solutions and accelerating innovations based on customer needs and opportunities within the market. You will collaborate with and form excellent relationships with stakeholders across many functions. You will own and articulate the vision, strategy and roadmap for MPN connectivity ensuring that internal stakeholders, customers and analysts alike can perfectly understand the capability of our product.
- Tracking commercial performance to ensure the success of the offering and drive continuous improvement.
- Strategically engage with key customers to support Sales, validate strategy, collecting requirements and getting external feedback
- Together with Finance, Sales and Technology building the business case for new development initiatives and obtain executive buy in.
- Defining and developing the MPN Connectivity strategy, roadmap and customer offering working with lead customers, Sales and product development to prioritise features and ensure roadmap is aligned with customer and local market requirements.
- Developing Go-to-Market plans and work with sales channels (IoT, VGE & Local Markets) to ensure plans are executed successfully, including clear articulation of offering’s USP and positioning, sales collateral, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the Mobile Private Networks industry landscape (competitors and partners)
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile, IT networking technologies and platforms, OSS/BSS, Cloud
- Experience in agile working and product development in a x-functional global team
- Proven track record to translate customer needs into market leading product roadmaps
- Extensive experience in Product Management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A