View All Vodafone JobsVodafone
Vodafone UK IT is the intelligence, the platforms and tools that enable our products and services. Be part of the team that develops and runs our digital IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver to our customers and the rest of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with working knowledge of Oracle database administration and maintenance to join a leading global organization and develop their career. Your remit will include the testing, configuring and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networking systems to meet KPI’s.
- Ensure that on-going service delivery and support meet agreed customer requirements
- Support the Front Office Operations Authorities and wider team and assist in for major incidents Participate in internal and external service review meetings
- Support and maintain key telephony systems – Avaya IPT, Avaya MPS, Avaya Orchestration Designer, Avaya Interaction Centre, Verint Call
- Recording and Virtual Hold
- Provide operational excellence through proactive monitoring & support across our telephony systems
- Provide 24 x 7 support on our critical systems on a rota basis
- Oracle database administration and maintenance
- Assure the day to day delivery of services through our systems, including design for operability
- Champion industry best practice within the organisation (ITIL based)
- Ability to build and maintain strong ongoing business relationships.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, persuade internal and external customers at all levels.
- Understanding of Linux OS & architecture in addition to Windows
- Desired: telephony experience- Avaya or similar – Cisco/ Nortel
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Proactive individuals with a flexible and adaptable approach to their work
- Working knowledge of databases – Oracle Database administration & maintenance
- Educated to degree level / or similar is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A